The UpLife Blog

Browse our blog archive below to find tons of resources about wellness methods and many other helpful topics.

Enlightenment Experience

The Awakened Mind: Unveiling the Enlightenment Formula

Throughout the annals of human history, a mere 1% of individuals have embarked on the timeless quest for enlightenment. Whether they were the laborers and artisans of medieval times or the professionals and workers of the modern era, the remaining 99% dutifully carried out their worldly pursuits.

Read More »
Long Path, Short Path, Wrong Path

Long Path, Short Path, Wrong Path

Written by Paul Cash –
It’s said that on the Long Path we prepare ourselves for the Short Path. That if we try to take the Short Path before our Long Path work has made us ready for it, we will fail.

Read More »

Overcoming Secondary Gain on the Path to Manifestation

Throughout my journey of teaching live workshops and participating in virtual trainings at esteemed institutes like Omega, Esalen, and Kripalu, I have encountered countless remarkable and accomplished individuals who, despite their unwavering dedication to New Age principles and the pursuit of their dreams, remain unable to break free from their current circumstances.

Read More »
Positive Mindset on Uterine Cancer

Adeline’s Self-Guided Journey of Healing

In the early 1980s, while immersed in a project chronicling stories of spontaneous remissions, I had the privilege of interviewing Adeline—a remarkable cancer survivor whose tale continues to resonate with me decades later. Her story stands as a beacon of hope and a testament to the transformative power that lies within us.

Read More »
How to Rewire Your Mind for Transformation

Rewiring Your Mind for Transformation

When embarking on the path of learning a new skill, initial focus is key. Remember the first time you rode a bicycle? Your intense concentration was centered first on finding balance, igniting the executive regions of your brain’s prefrontal cortex (PFC).

Read More »
The Study of Neuroscience

Metamorphic Minds

In the mesmerizing realm of neuroscience, an astounding revelation occurred in the 1990s. Awestruck researchers discovered the human brain possesses an astonishing ability to regenerate neural pathways—even among those in their golden years.

Read More »
How to Reach True Happiness

Reaching the Boundless Heights of Happiness

With the advent of advanced brain scanning technologies such as EEGs and MRIs, a profound understanding of the inner workings of our brains has emerged. These remarkable tools enable scientists to observe real-time changes in brain function, capturing the intricate fluctuations that accompany shifts in consciousness.

Read More »
Meditation versus Opioid Addiction

Meditation Versus Opioid Addiction

The lethal grip of opioid drugs tightens its hold, claiming more lives each year in the United States than traffic accidents. Shockingly, approximately 100 Americans lose their lives to these drugs every single day. The addictive nature of opioids is relentless, with a staggering 25% of individuals prescribed these medications falling prey to opioids’ addictive properties.

Read More »
Scroll to Top